Background of The HIFU-2001 Manufacturer
Singapore Exchange-Listed OEL (Holdings) Limited through its subsidiary has joint ventured with Shanghai Suntec Co. Ltd.to manufacture and distribute High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) machine and other high technology medical equipment in Singapore and the region.
Non-invasive High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
HIFU technology uses the good permeability and aggregation principle of ultrasonic waves in human tissues to focus the high-energy ultrasonic waves through normal tissues to focus on the treatment site. The energy that passes through the non-treatment site is insufficient to cause any damage.
At its narrow focus point, the energy is amplified by a high multiple, resulting in an instantaneously controllable high temperature (65°C~90°C) at the treatment site and resulting in irreversible coagulation necrosis of protein-denatured cell tissue.
HIFU technology is suitable for the treatment of solid tumors (both benign and malignant) of abdominal internal organs, pelvic internal organs, superficial and small organs. Especially for mid-advanced malignant pancreatic tumors, it may be the only surgical approach at present. In addition, the treatment of breast tumors and other lesions also shows the characteristics of no trauma, no scars, special care for women, and organ preservation.
Treatable Diseases by HIFU-2001
- Pancreatic cancer: pancreatic cancer without jaundice or after jaundice reduction treatment
- Liver tumors: both benign and malignant
- Kidney tumors: benign and malignant tumors (except those with renal vein and inferior vena cava tumor thrombus)
- Bladder tumor, spleen tumor, hypersplenism
- Breast tumors: benign and malignant tumors (those with relatively fixed locations)
- Retroperitoneal tumors, solid tumors of the pelvic cavity (required to have a good ultrasound channel)
- Uterine fibroids, adenomyosis, endometriosis, pelvic tumors
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia or hypertrophy (the treatment effect is obvious in patients with severe lesions), prostate cancer
- Bone tumors: primary and metastatic bone tumors other than the skull and spine
- Soft tissue tumors of the trunk and extremities: benign and malignant tumors
- Green protective treatment of breast nodules and uterine fibroids in young women
- Patients with solid tumors recurring after surgery, or elderly and frail patients who cannot tolerate surgery
- Palliative treatment of advanced malignant tumors
A. Ultrasonic Generator
• There is no anesthesia during the treatment, no bleeding, slight pain or no pain, no hospitalization after operation, and it does not affect normal daily life.
• Throughout the treatment process, real-time monitoring of ultrasound can be used to observe the treatment of the tumor and the treatment dose can be adjusted at any time.
HIFU technology uses ultrasonic focusing to amplify the energy, instantly causing coagulation necrosis of cell tissue without damaging the surrounding tissue.
The HIFU non-invasive tumor treatment equipment system uses real-time detection by B-scanner. Under the control of the computer, the ultrasound transmitter is automatically moved to the desired “removed” tumor position. Ultrasonic emission focusing (focusing point volume 3mm*3mm*6mm) kills larger tumors in a scanning manner, instantly kills tumor tissues, and achieves the purpose of treatment.
- No trauma, no bleeding, no impact on normal life
- Green treatment, no radiation, no pain to kill tumor
- Short treatment time, not limited by tumor size
- According to the disease type and condition, the treatment can be completed at one time, or can be completed in batches
- No side effects on normal tissues
- Optimized treatment planning system, real-time image technology and digital information, can be adjusted based on treatment plan
- In vitro operation, non-invasive treatment
- Patient has no pain, no bleeding and damage due to radiation
- No effect on vital organ function
- No damage to the tumor adjacent tissues and organs
- No damage to large blood vessels
HIFU-2001 unique dual-focus emission technology (ADF)
The original ultrasonic automatic dual focus technology (ADF) solves the contradiction between the ultrasonic energy intensity and the ultrasonic transmission channel energy tolerance. Through the innovative multi-piece self-focusing emission
crystal design, the three elements necessary for safe and effective treatment are guaranteed:
HIFU's Unique Dual-Focus Emission Technology (ADF)
- Sufficient ultrasonic energy ensures sufficient high temperature generated in the targeted area
- Accurate focusing ensures that the tissues around the targeted area are not burned
- Moderate energy transmission density ensures that the skin and channel tissues are not burned
HIFU-2001 - TREATMENT POSITION
Manufactured and Distributed by:
AJJ Health Care Management Pte. Ltd.
8 Temasek Boulevard,
#23-02 Suntec Tower 3 Singapore 038988
SG Mainline: +65 6235 5091
B. Working Principle