HIFU Medical Service Introduction
HIFU Medical Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was founded by Professor Ye Wenzheng, former Vice President of the Second Military Medical University, with a team of hospital management and clinical oncology experts, as well as ultrasound cancer treatment equipment manufacturers and well-known domestic and foreign chambers of commerce, foundations and other financial institutions.
HIFU will be committed to the popularization and promotion of the "micro-noninvasive tumor treatment technology system integration" to the fourth and fifth tier counties, lead the "tumor HIFU medical technology" transfer and academic innovation of HIFU medical technology, and establish HIFU medical high-end forum and other services, especially to promote the construction of a healthy China, improve people's health, participate in the implementation of the "Healthy China 2030" planning outline, fight the "Chinese uterus protection battle", and take the "Chinese mothers" as its responsibility.
HIFU Medical Service- Lead Head
Dr. Ye Wenzheng
He has served as Chief Physician of Hematology Department, Professor, Director of the Medical Education Department, of the Changhai Hospital affiliated to the Second Military Medical University of the People's Liberation Army, Vice Minister and Minister of the Training Department of the Second Military Medical University, and Vice President of the Second Military Medical University.
Dr. Ye used to be a Senior Researcher of Shanghai Academy of Economic Sciences and Deputy Director of Shanghai Medical Research Center. He has been engaged in clinical medicine, medical affairs management, teaching management, college management, etc., and has accumulated very rich clinical and management experience. In recent years, he has been devoted to the theoretical research and practical operation of diversified medical treatment, and has a deep understanding of social capital's participation in the operation of investment in medical institutions.
Dr. Ye once created three firsts in the field of Chinese medicine:
The first case of allogeneic fetal liver transplantation to treat leukemia in China;
The first diagnosis of light chain disease in China;
The first pelger-hurt leukocyte abnormality found in China.
Vice-principal Ye has trained countless leaders and outstanding experts in the military and medical circles.
HIFU Medical Service- Chief Clinical Advisor
Dr. Zhao Hong
Dr. Zhao graduated from Fudan University with a degree in Surgery, and is now Chief Physician, Director of HIFU Technical Training Base (Shanghai), Chairman of Ultrasound Therapy Committee of China Anti-Cancer Association, Chairman of Therapeutic Ultrasound Committee of Ultrasound Equipment Branch of China Medical Equipment Association, Chairman of Minimally Invasive Tumor Treatments Committee of Shanghai Association of Chinese and Western Medicine, Vice Chairman of Minimally Invasive Tumor Treatments Committee of Shanghai Anti-Cancer Association, and Vice Chairman of Tumor Prevention and Treatment Expert Committee of Shanghai Health Science Association. Specializing in non-surgical treatment of pancreatic cancer, comprehensive treatment of middle and late stage tumors, including high-intensity focused ultrasound, radioactive particle therapy, and other non-invasive treatments. Intra-tumor implantation (internal radiotherapy), hyperthermia, tumor ablation, thoracoabdominal hydrothermal perfusion chemotherapy, immunotherapy, etc. Treatments: pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, retroperitoneal tumor, stomach cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer, adrenal tumor, uterine fibroid tumor, adrenal gland tumor, and other cancers. Ovarian, prostate, bladder, cervical, rectal, superficial primary or metastatic tumors, site specific bone tumors. Cancerous thoracic ascites, etc.
HIFUNIT9000 is a technology integration that combines various tumor treatment technologies such as minimally invasive, noninvasive, traditional Chinese medicine, and Western medicine. Its purpose is to learn from each other's strengths and complement each other's strengths. The comprehensive customized treatment plans and treatment methods tailored to the patients' different conditions and constitutions, and different types of tumors, based on the principle of "treating diseases while less hurting the body", and the goal of "improving the quality of life". Including but not limited to:
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU);
Insertion tumor ablation (radiofrequency and microwave ablation);
Tumor diathermy (deep tumor hyperthermia);
Radioactive iodine 125 particle implantation (internal radiation), etc.
HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound), is called "non-invasive treatment technology of tumor" by domestic and foreign medical experts. Its therapeutic source is ultrasound, and its penetration and focusability are used. Just like the principle of a solar stove focusing sunlight to generate huge energy at the focal point, ultrasound can also focus, and it can also safely penetrate the human body and focus extracorporeal ultrasound into the body. The lesions reach a large energy density at the focal point, forming an instant high temperature of 65 ℃ to 100 ℃. At the same time, the ultrasonic waves inherent characteristics mechanical effects, cavitation effects and other biological effects are exerted, which leads to irreversible coagulative necrosis of the tissues and destroys the tissues in the treatment area. The necrotic tissues can be gradually absorbed by the human body or become scars. High-intensity focused ultrasound is like a "scalpel" that operates in vitro and "removes" tumor tissue in the body.
HIFU Medical Technology Principles
HIFU Advantages and Disadvantages
- No trauma, no loss of blood, no impact on daily life
- Green treatment, no radiation, no pain to kill tumors
- Short treatment time, not limited by tumor size
- Depending on the type of disease and condition, treatment can be completed at one time, or can be done in divided
- No side effects on normal tissues
- Optimized treatment planning system, real-time image technology and digital information can adjust the treatment plan
- Can be used in conjunction with other treatments such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Support repeat treatment and staged treatment to create opportunities for surgical treatment for more patients.
HIFU Unique Advantages
▲Under the B-mode ultrasound monitoring and computer control, the ultrasound focus point (focal field size: Φ3 × 3 × 8mm) is scanned and solidified point by line, line to surface, and surface to three-dimensional, point by point according to the shape of the tumor, so as to achieve the solidification of the whole tumor tissue.
HIFU Applicable Symptoms
HIFU is widely used in the treatment of benign and malignant solid tumors of the human pelvis and abdominal cavity due to its convenient advantages and good therapeutic effect. Organs with good ultrasound channels in the body can be treated with HIFU. Such as uterine fibroids, pancreatic cancer, breast tumors, liver tumors, kidney tumors, soft tissue tumors, benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer, solid tumors of the retroperitoneum or pelvic cavity with good ultrasound channels. Remarkable results have been achieved in the treatment of tumors, creating a new concept of green treatment of tumors.
Specific Applicable Diseases:
- Pancreatic cancer: pancreatic cancer without jaundice or after jaundice reduction treatment;
- Liver tumors: both benign and malignant;
- Kidney tumors: benign and malignant tumors (except those with renal vein and inferior vena cava tumor thrombus);
- Bladder tumor, spleen tumor, hypersplenism;
- Breast tumors: benign and malignant tumors (those with relatively fixed locations);
- Retroperitoneal tumors, solid tumors of the pelvic cavity (required to have a good ultrasound channel);
- Uterine fibroids, adenomyosis, endometriosis, pelvic tumors;
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia or hypertrophy (the treatment effect is obvious in patients with severe lesions), prostate cancer;
- Bone tumors: primary and metastatic bone tumors other than the skull and spine;
- Soft tissue tumors of the trunk and extremities: benign and malignant tumors;
- Green protective treatment of breast nodules and uterine fibroids in young women;
- Patients with solid tumors recurring after surgery, or elderly and frail patients who cannot tolerate surgery;
- Palliative treatment of advanced malignant tumors, etc.
- Adjuvant Treatment: hyperthermia, drugs, increase the effectiveness of drugs;
- Palliative Treatment: advanced stage, improve survival rate, improve quality of life, and reduce suffering;
- Eradication Treatment: stage I, stage II, small incidence area;
- Comprehensive Treatment: co-treatment with radiotherapy, chemotherapy, interventional therapy, etc.
HIFU-2001 High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Tumor Treatment System